Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekend Fun

This past weekend I went home and I had lots of fun with my family.....shopping, lunch (with my Auntie Pam), and more!


One of my favorite stores, Joe Fresh! It's finally come to Indiana, I don't have to go to NYC for it anymore!


Target....my favorite!


Mom..... couldn't help but add this!


And of course, Goodwill!  My favorite!  I'm a thrift shopper at heart :)

All my Goodwill goodies!  Mom and I got 3 full shopping bags for only $4!  50% off everything + gift card.  Woohoo!

I got: 1 pair green Mossimo pants, 1 pair jeans, 1 pair brown Mossimo capris, one pair white capris, one long sleeve orange Old Navy sweater, and two vests, one gray and one green.  I love a good bargain!  And on Sunday, my mom, dad, and I went to visit my oldest sister, Kym, and we went for a run and got some quality time with her two fur balls, and later joined my other sister, Alyssa, and her bf, Matt, for breakfast.  How cute is Nala?!


And of course, an outfit!  I particularly liked this outfit, so I thought I would add it in :)

I'm wearing: Jeans (Forever21), White collared tank top (Century21), Orange sweater (Forever21), Patterned scarf (Meijer), and Rose-gold watch (Kohls).

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. We did have a great weekend! Here's to many more! Love the outfit and all the wonderful bargains you found at Goodwill. You truly are a thrift shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Joe Fresh! LOVE your bargain shopping abilities...I was so overwhelmed!!! Haha! LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit!!! Come put my outfits together for me please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kali is jealous she didn't make the photo shoot. She'll remember that Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete