Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hello There!

Hello, all!  I was starting to feel rather left out with my sister, Kym (at Red, White & Marine Wife), and my other sister, Alyssa (at Sharing Life's Delights), both blogging!  I thought I would join in on the fun, and use this blog for my family, especially, to stay in touch with me while I'm off at school.  I'm an IU student, actively pursuing the pre-medical route, with hopes of someday being heart surgeon.  My life experiences have led me thus far and continue to propel me towards my end goal.  Now, don't get me wrong, pre-med is no walk in the park!  My college experience is the most difficult thing I have have done thus far, and will only continue to bring great challenges for me in the future.  A little about me though - I'm a simple person, and I value organization and simplicity in my life.  I often feel like a 30-something by way of my responsibilities and personality.  I look forward to using this blog as a way of sharing all things fashion, traveling, thrift shopping, family, school, and whatever else comes to mind!






1 comment: