Sunday, April 28, 2013

99¢

As I'm sure most people in my family are aware of.....Sunday is 99¢ day at Goodwill!  I went with the intentions of buying my sister, Alyssa, some shirts for her job.  I found 5 for $5!  And of course, I can't go there without finding something for myself.  It's an addiction, but at least it's a cheap addition haha.....this is what I got:


New York & Company black tank - 99¢
H & M long tan t-shirt sweater - 99¢
New York & Company crochet tan sweater - 99¢
New York & Company royal blue 3/4 sleeve sweater - 99¢ (My favorite find today!)
A Territory Away (I think that's the label) olive green long turtleneck sweater - 99¢
Has anyone else every had any really, REALLY awesome Goodwill finds?

Happy Sunday!




2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot was $0.99 day!! DANG IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will ONLY shop at Goodwill on 99 cent Sunday. It's a rule! :)

    ReplyDelete