Monday, February 10, 2014

Body of Work

I was scrolling through Pinterest, like any old day, and I came across this book:


As a pre-med student and lover of all things anatomy/medical/gross, I was drawn to this book just from reading the description - "A hauntingly moving memoir of the relationship between a cadaver named Eve and the first-year medical student who cuts her open".  I ordered it from Amazon and I'm greatly looking forward to reading this one!  It's been ages since I've had time to read for enjoyment (textbooks ruin any reading fun one may want to have).  I know I'm going to love it already, from page 1.

Dispel from your mind the thought 
that an understanding 
of the human body 
in every aspect 
of its structure 
can be given in words...

-Leonardo Da Vinci

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like something you would enjoy. You will have to tell me all about it. I'm glad you are taking some time to read for enjoyment. It will help refresh your mind.

    ReplyDelete