Thursday, January 2, 2014

Back Again!

I'm finally back again after ages of not partaking in the blogging world....life has been so busy!  Just recently, I finished my first semester of my junior year in college (time flies!) and I found myself in need of some new school gear.  Over the years I've essentially destroyed several backpacks thanks to oversized textbooks, so my father recommended the site: www.besttravelbackpackguide.com to help me find the perfect backpack for my laptop and my textbooks.





He stumbled across this site while he was planning a summer trip for him and my mother to Europe.  I just ordered one of the recommended backpacks and I can't wait for it to arrive just in the time for the new semester!  I highly recommend checking this website out, especially if you're traveling, or need a new backpack for a fresh, new semester.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter (@BrookeCossairt) or on Pinterest (Brooke Cossairt)!


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back! Missed reading your posts. Tis website is wonderful! It is full of great information about backpacks and its all in one place so you don't have to search all over the Internet. I will definitely be ordering a backpack from this site!

    ReplyDelete