Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Almost There!

At long last, the spring semester has almost drawn to a close.  The weather is beautiful, the temperatures are warmer, and the finals are almost over!  Hallelujah!  I'm so excited for this semester to be over.....it wasn't my best effort, but it wasn't my worst either.  I just simply try to improve each semester, and I think I'm slowly making my climb back up after a few bad grades at the beginning of my college career.  Those 5 credit hour classes will get ya (especially GPA-wise!)!  Anywho, I've tackled three of my six finals thus far, The Computer in Business, Global Foods and Appetites, and Genetics (let's just say the Genetics final did NOT go well, sadly). Tomorrow holds Organic Chemistry Lab, and Sociology, and Friday holds Cognitive Psychology.  Then freedom....for three days.....until summer classes start up! 



2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Keep studying because it's easy to give up at this point. Stay tough to the end and it will all pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better be getting smart because some day I'll be asking you to give my other half a new heart with all the crap he eats! Get ready for SATURDAY :)

    ReplyDelete